Tuesday, September 10, 2013

SYTYCD Season 10 Finale Predictions


Alright, so I wrote this a couple weeks ago to predict what routines would be chosen for the finale. Unfortunately, I completely forgot about it till right now. Whoops. Anyways, I haven't seen the finale yet so I have no idea who won or what routines were chosen, so I promise you these are 500% my predictions and I'm not trying to make myself a prediction genius or something by cheating. Alright. 

Finale recap to follow up tomorrow night probably. 




Here we are; narrowed down to the Top 4 at last. One of the absolute funnest things to do on this show is, of course, predict the outcomes; and one of the funnest things in THAT to do is predict which pieces the judges/guest judges will request to see again during the finale.

Now, all the Top 20 were supposedly back two weeks before the finale (week of Aug 27th), to start rehearsing the numbers, so theoretically, the pieces were picked out probably soon after the Top 6 Performance/ Top 4 Reveal show (August 20th), so for now I'll just choose pieces up to and including the Top 6 show. Without further ado...

PIECES WITH A 98% CHANCE OF REQUEST 
or pieces I am almost certain they will want to see again
and plus also I would like to see them too

** TOP 10 BOYS GROUP ROUTINE; SAND; CHOREOGRAPHY BY CHRIS SCOTT

1) Amy and All-Star Travis Wall; Wicked Game; choreography by Travis Wall

2) Tucker and All-Star Robert Roldan; Medicine; choreography by Travis Wall

3) Malece and All-Star Marko Germar; In the Embers; choreography by Sonya Tayeh

4) Makenzie and Paul; Pretty Little Heart; choreography by Dave Scott

5) either Jasmine and Aaron; They Just Keep Moving the Line; choreography by Spencer Liff, or Jasmine and Aaron; Gold Rush; choreography by NappyTabs

6) Hayley and All-Star Leonardo Bsnjadnsjaldn (just kidding it's Barrionuevo, but I had to look it up); Este Es El Rey; choreography by Leonardo Barrionuevo and Miriam Larici

7) Hayley and Nico; Kiss of the Spider Woman; choreography by Sean Cheesman

8) Paul and All-Star Witney Carson; Live It Up; choreography by Jean-Marc Généreux (not a fan favourite but they probably want to add another ballroom to the mix)

9) Jenna and All-Star Mark Kanemura; I Am the Best;  choreography by Mark Kanemura

OTHER PIECES I WOULD LIKE TO SEE AND MAYBE THEY WOULD LIKE TO SEE TOO

1) either Amy and Fik-Shun; After Party; choreography by NappyTabs, or Amy and Fik-Shun; Elsa; choreography by Sonya Tayeh

2) either Makenzie and Paul; The Edge of Glory; choreography by Mandy Moore, or Makenzie and Paul; No Day But Today; choreography by Lindsay Nelko

3) Jenna and Tucker; Hanging by a Thread; choreography by Travis Wall

4) Makenzie and Paul; I'm With You; choreography by Jason Gilkison

5) Aaron and All-Star Kathryn McCormick; I'm Kissing You; choreography by Stacey Tookey

6) Fik-Shun and All-Star Melanie Moore; Feeling Good; choreography by Mandy Moore

7) Alan and Jasmine M.; Can't Help Falling In Love; choreography by Travis Wall

8) Hayley and All-Star Dmitry Chaplin; Meant; choreography by Dmitry Chaplin


possibly; Brittany and BluPrint; Drumming Circle; choreography by Sean Cheesman


All in all, this has been a fantastic season and I already had to cut a dozen other pieces I had on my re-watch list. I couldn't include every contestant either (Alexis, Curtis, Carlos, Mariah, Jade, etc.), so they'll probably throw in a couple more to include more contestants. In my opinion, the routines have only been getting better (generally), so I would rather include routines in my re-watch list that I would actually (AND HAVE) re-watch, instead of including some mediocre routines just for the sake of including everybody. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment